Subject: Re: [emix] Location and Bounded Areas: GML Simple Features Profile

Anne -

Well done!  Sometimes navigating the OGC web site can be a bit difficult.
And yes, we will be removing the click through license requirement in the
near future.

As a further FYI, GML Simple Features with the addition of Circle by
Center point has been approved for use by the Emergency Management TC for
use in a variety of EM related standards.

Also, a GML application schema is the location payload encoding used by
the IETF in numerous internet RFC's.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Regards

Carl Reed
CTO
OGC