Subject: Important votes at Thursday, April 14 meeting

All --

As discussed last meeting and described in the meeting announcement you should have just received, we'll be voting on motions to issue WD23 as Committee Specification Draft 02, and then to issue CSD02 as Public Review Draft 02.

To do this in the meeting we need quorum and a majority of all voting members of the TC, so it's important to attend.

You're a voting member if you attended two consecutive meetings since (re)joining and have not missed two consecutive meetings; voting rights are restored/granted after subsequently attending two consecutive meetings.

If that's not clear the current list of voting members is
  • Bruce Bartell
  • Ed Cazalet
  • Toby Considine
  • William Cox
  • Anne Hendry
  • David Holmberg
  • Jeremy Roberts
  • Aaron Snyder
The following Members will become Voting Members after the end of this meeting if they attend:
  • Phil Davis
  • Sharon Dinges
  • Gerald Gray
Thanks, and hope to hear all of you at the meeting on April 14.

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com