Subject: Simple String Enumerations

EMIX has numerous strings that we do not intend to supply normative
definitions for. In some cases, doing so would slip over into Market Design,
or Interaction Design, each out of scope for an information model.

Since May, we have opted to "de-tableize" such lists.
Alternate proposal is that we put them in Tables ("the Sledgehammer")

Schema is normative in any case...

Opinions from the TC?

tc

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not
become a monster, and if you stare long into an abyss, the abyss also stares
into you."   - Fredrich Nietzche

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar
TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104
http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com