Subject: Categories for comments on Jira issues

(Sorry, just found this unsent on my desktop)

EMIX TC Members --

For the PR03 issues, please use one of the following phrases at the end of your comments:
  • Make change--changes to the specification and/or schema are warrented. Give specifiecs
  • Consider changes--changes to the specification may avoid work elsehwere
  • In Note--should be in the Committee's Note on EMIX
  • In Other--outside the TC process, e.g. requirements discussions/analysis
These are Aaron's points in order with some clarification; point 5 seems on reflection to be part of point 4.

The spreadsheet summary report column headings are:
  • Issue Number (e.g. 504)
  • Title
  • Action
  • Target (spec, schema, note, other, post 1.0)
  • Severity (1 to 5, 1 is highest)
  • Notes
  • Effects (what needs to change)
  • Who does it
Please keep those comments coming. The collector issues are at
Following our usual procedure, discussion is in the comments. The officers will use the comments as input into the recommendations spreadsheet early next week.

Please make your comments in the next 2 days on the issues that are relevant to you.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox