Subject: Notes planning spreadsheet 2011-10-09, notes needed ASAP

EMIX TC --

I've  attached the latest Notes planning spreadsheet. The highlight color code in the Title column is
  • Yellow -- the release candidates from my prior email
  • Red -- Identified as critical for public review but neither drafted nor ready
  • Pink -- Identified as "almost critical"/ very important for public review but neither drafted nor read
If you are working on, or can take one of the red or pink ones please send email to the Chairs, Secretary, and Technical Editor right away  (explicitly Cc on this email).

In this list, if there isn't a URI for a template, it's in the Starter Kit at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/43706/CommitteeNotes-StarterKit.zip

Red:
Pink:
  • oadr