Subject: No need for a meeting this week or next...and other news

There's no need for an EMIX meeting next week or this, so I'm canceling the meetings through the end of the year.  If people want to get together we can set up a workshop meeting next week or this - please let me know ASAP.

The errata public review is completed (December 6); I'll start the formal ballot (through TC Admin) to complete Committee Specification 01 with the errata applied.

The only change is the application of the errata.

In other news, the notes (except Block & Tier) will have an electronic ballot each starting soon.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox