Subject: Wed Energy Interop is regular meeting

EITC all,

We will hold a regular meeting this Wed (rather than workshop). Bill will send out an agenda in the morning. EI schema should be up in the morning some time as well.

Thanks,

David Holmberg

NIST Engineering Laboratory

301-975-6450

"Are you not thirsty?" said the lion. "I'm dying of thirst," said Jill. "Then drink," said the lion… "I daren't come and drink," said Jill. "Then you will die of thirst," said the Lion. "Oh dear!" said Jill, coming another step nearer. "I suppose I must go and look for another stream then." "There is no other stream," said the Lion.

C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair