Subject: Voting members for July 6, 2011 meeting

I show the following as our list of Voting Members for the July 6 meeting.  Of course alll are welcome, but on certain procedural votes only the Voting Members may participate.

Remember that you gain voting rights at the end of the second consecutive meeting you attend; thereafter you lose voting status if you fail to attend two consecutive meetings.

Bruce Bartell

Ed Cazalet

Toby Considine

William Cox

Phil Davis

Girish Ghatikar

Gerald Gray

Anne Hendry

David Holmberg

Gale Horst

Sila Kiliccote

Ed Koch

Robert Old

Joshua Phillips

Aaron Snyder

Please check the roster and email David Holmberg and Bill Cox and Rish Ghatikar if you have any questions.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox