Subject: CSD Creation / Upload Request for Energy Interoperation Version 1.0

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 - 21:11 GMT

Submitter's Name: William Cox
TC Name: OASIS Energy Interoperation Technical Committee
TC Email Address: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title: Energy Interoperation Version 1.0
Working Draft Number: WD25
Working Draft URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42830/energyinterop-1-0-wd25.zip
Committee Specification Draft ##: 02
Authoritative: PDF
Approval Link:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42835/EnergyInterop%20Minutes%2020110706.docx
Notes:
A Public review request will follow this evening.

NOTE that any references in the schemas for EMIX will need to be corrected as
part of the publication process and the files in the archive not published --
EMIX is in the final stages of CSD publication as I submit this form.

Thanks!

bill cox
wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

--
Thank you for your request.

We will review your request and schedule the preparation and publication of your Work Product shortly.

You can follow the entire TC Administration queue at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN
or track activity on this request at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-568

The Standards Development team.

Regards,
Paul
--

Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society