Subject: Groups - energyinterop-1-0-schema-wd33.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
We're still generating UML from these schemas, and have to put them in the spec after that. The schemas. though, are good to go.

I can't find a reason to change any of them in the current Jira, although we probably wmn't start closing Jira until Saturday.
-- Toby Considine
Document Name: energyinterop-1-0-schema-wd33.zip

Description
Change Log for WD33
*** WD33 ***

1) renamed partyID to actorID, made it abstract, created partyID as derived
type
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-592
2) added Elements to match each of the enumerated types
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-588
3) Removed venID from EiCancelEventPayloadType and from
EiCanceledEventPayloatType
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-492
4) Dropped some "EI" to make naming consitent across Stream components...
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-591
5) Added optional (0-1) Interval to Request payloads to optionally indicate
"reply only with elements in interval"
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-597
6) Removed references to Enrolling Entity
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-594
7) Changed enumeration of Reading Type
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-587
8) Added Payload Documentation from updates operation tables in Spec
9) Cardinality of EiChangeEventPayloadType eiEvent should be 1..* not 1
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-546
10) Added requestPendingEvent / replyPendingEvent to payloads as per WTC at
Alliance request
11) Removed no longer used payloads
12) Eliminated Stop-/-Historian/-Report and added flag to Cancel to return
report in progress,
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-598
13) Misc payload changes per request
14) All Partys in Enrollment now based on actorID
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Toby Considine
Group: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC