Subject: Draft motions for December 14 meeting

I expect this to be a fast meeting -especially if people are not bashful about making and seconding the motions.

This is parallel to our previous public review votes - we approve all closed issues (there are none in open, resolved, applied state), then approve a Committee Spec Draft, and then approve a fifteen day public review.

We declare that the changes are not substantive, and are typographic in nature.

Then we adjourn.  :-)

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

Draft Minutes for Energy Interoperation TC Meeting   14 December 2011

Roll Call:

Voting members for this meeting:

Name

Present

Bruce Bartell

Rolf Beinert

Edward Cazalet

Toby Considine

William Cox

Phil Davis

Girish Ghatikar

Gerald Gray

Anne Hendry

David Holmberg

Ed Koch

Bob Old

Joshua Phillips

Jeremy Roberts

Aaron Snyder

Chuck Thomas

All votes except minutes and adjournment will be by roll call vote of Voting Members in attendance.

Minutes approved  by (vote)

MOTION 1 by

I move to approve all resolutions on issues in Closed state within the Jira project for Energy Interoperation.

(Consent item. As usual per Roberts Rules there is an opportunity to split out specific issues for discussion and separate vote…with the exception of the following issues…)

Exceptions: None

Motion Carries/Fails

MOTION 2 by

I move that the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC issue OASIS Energy Interoperation 1.0 Working Draft 38 and its associated XML artifacts packaged together in the Energy Interoperation archive at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/44636/energyinterop-1-0-wd38.zip as Energy Interoperation Committee Specification Draft 04 with its associated XML artifacts and further direct the Chairs to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator, including but not limited to updating namespace document requests and submission forms, to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

The Technical Committee affirms and states that the changes are typographic in nature, and not substantive.

In addition, we direct the Chairs to request that the TC Administrator insert the correct public URIs for EMIX Committee Specification 01 if it is approved prior to publication of Energy Interoperation 1.0 CSD 4 as they process the specification, and make any necessary adjustments to the schemas and WSDL.

We further direct that the PDF version of the specification is authoritative.

Motion Carries/Fails

Motion 4 by

I move that the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC issue OASIS Energy Interoperation 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 04 containing typographic corrections as approved in a previous motion for a fifteen-day Public Review, and direct the Chairs and TC Administrator to perform the necessary actions for that Public Review to start as soon as practicable.

Discussion: None.

Motion Carries/Fails

Other Business

Motion to Adjourn by