Subject: Action items from July 2 Workshop

These are the actions I captured at the July 2 workshop meeting with notes on progress:

ACTION Bill and Dave to follow up at the IEC level whether a joint working group would be feasible

I've sent email to Steve Bushby. My thinking is that joint working groups across TCs in IEC is difficult, and that the coordination could be done in the respective organizations with the proposed liaison/forwarding statement

ACTION Bill address liaison document typo, republish as PDF and DOC

Published tonight; see email and the agenda for the WORKSHOP meeting on July 9 - changed from Regular because we have to do an electronic ballot.

ACTION Bill pursue liaison to TC57 - at least WG21, maybe 14, 16.

Soliciting input. The building of a draft request is in progress. Input on which WG(s) would be appropriate would be useful.

ACTION BILL look into ANSI issues wrt EI 1.0.

Decoupled from the forwarding; pending.

Thanks, and talk to many of you on Wednesday.

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com