entity-resolution-comment message

Subject: Working Draft 16 Jul 2001

Congratulations on producing an excellent document.

I'm pleased with the demise of xcatalog as it gave me grave concerns
especially with regards to network performance.

Now that the oasis-xml-catalog PI has returned, I wonder if there would be
any value in extending it slightly by adding a pseudo attribute of "prefer"?

e.g. <?oasis-xml-catalog prefer="public" catalog="xcatalog.xml" ?>

As I find the concept of "prefer" to have very limited utility I cannot
think of a useful purpose for this, except that it seems to  add a certain
amount of consistency to the specification.

Kind regards
Rob Lugt
ElCel Technology
http://www.elcel.com/