entity-resolution-comment message

Subject: implementation status

Hi everyone,

I'd like to update the implementation part of the Entity Resolution
TC page, so if you have an implementation of XML Catalogs, please let
me know. If the information about your implementation needs to be
updated, please let me know that as well.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=entity

thanks,

Lauren

--