entity-resolution-comment message

Subject: typo in Committee Specification 1.0, 03 Jun 2003

Greetings.

This is pretty trivial.  I apologize if this duplicates an earlier report,
but I have not been able to access the list archive.

Section 3 "An Entity Catalog", paragraph starting "This Committe
Specification defines the following catalog entry types:", lacks a comma
after "nextCatalog".  I think this is more important than your average
comma going AWOL, as my middle-aged eyes looking at the .pdf rendering saw
a reference to one element "nextCatalogpublic".  The remedy is to append a
comma to line 311 of cs-entity-xml-catalogs-1.0.xml.

Hoping this helps someome.

Terry.