entity-resolution-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: jlc6@po.cwru.edu

A few very tiny nits:

Section 4.4, paragraph 2 is missing a terminating period.

In general, it looks like when formatting example catalog sections you are trying to "align" attributes.  I think it looks good, but you missed a couple: the second example in section 4.4, the end of both examples in section 4.5, the example in 6.5.5, the example in 6.5.7, and the example in 6.5.8, the example in 6.5.9.

I am going to be very interested to see what using suffix resolution looks like in practice.  Thanks!