Subject: first meeting on Monday

According to the process, people who wish to be members of this
TC (as opposed to s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e-d to this list) should notify me of
that 15 days before the first meeting. Our first meeting is Monday,
so I'm hoping we can maybe skip the 15 days bit. All of you have
been s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e-d to this email list for more than 15 days
before next Monday AFAIK. So, to fulfill the process, could those
who wish to be members send me email saying they wish to be
members of the entity resolution TC as soon as you can.

thanks,