Subject: Re: first proposal

On 29/11/2000 14:11:23 Norman Walsh wrote:

>Matter of taste, I guess. That means we have four choices:
>
>1. All UPPERCASE, as per 9401
>2. All lowercase
>3. camelCase like XML Schema, Java identifiers, etc.
>4. CamelCase like the SGML DocBook DTD (though only because case
>   didn't matter)

Sorry to do this, but I would like to suggest #5:

5. UpperCamelCase for elements, lowerCamelCase for attributes.

Privately, the touch-typist in me prefers lower-case-with-hyphens, but camel
case works when you have an XML editor that knows the DTD/Schema (not mentioning
any names ...).  Anyone else like #5?

     Cheers,
          Tony.
========