Subject: Re: Public identifier for the DTD for Schemas and the Schema forSchemas

The OASIS Entity Resolution TC would like an official response to this
request[2]. Note that this issue is not directly related to the
request for public identifier *support* in Schemas which we recognize
has been officially declined.

/ Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM> was heard to say:
| Hi folks,
|
| On behalf of the OASIS Entity Resolution Technical Committee[1], I am
| requesting public identifiers for the DTDs and Schemas defined by the
| XML Schemas recommendation(s).
|
|                                         Be seeing you,
|                                           norm
|
| [1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/
| --
| Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | One must look for one thing only, to
| Technology Development Group | find many.--Cesare Pavese
| Sun Microsystems, Inc.       |

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-schema-ig/2001Jan/0219.html
--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | People say law but they mean
XML Standards Engineer       | wealth.--Emerson