Subject: Re: minutes from ER teleconference 20010219

Paul Grosso wrote:

> At 10:54 2001 02 19 -0800, Lauren Wood wrote:
> >The TREX namespace name will be a public ID URN. Action item on John to
> >propose an FPI syntax to refer to TREX in the same way as DTDs can be
> >referred to.
>
> I don't quite understand that.  John, what is it you think
> you are actioned to do?

What I meant is that current FPI syntax looks something like
-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0//EN
and my comment was that we will need some syntax that says "this isn't a
DTD, this is a TREX thingie". John seemed to think this would be up to TREX
to define (which slightly surprised me; maybe John misunderstood what I
meant).

John, is that what you understood as well? If not, what did you mean?