Subject: XML Catalog issue 23

# Should we assert that delegate and nextCatalog entries must
# point to other instances of XML Catalogs? Is it an error for
# delegate and nextCatalog to point to resources that are not XML
# Catalogs?

I think we need to define this in terms of the behavior of XML
Catalog processors, namely that they MAY allow XML Catalogs to
point to non-XML-Catalogs.

If so, this is really part of the "processing model" issue 15.
I propose that we consider it part of 15.

--
There is / one art             || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
no more / no less              || http://www.reutershealth.com