Subject: The oasis-xml-catalog PI

In our discussion of the oasis-xml-catalog PI, we said that the URIs
of catalogs identified by this PI would not be subject to catalog
resolution. It occurs to me that it may not be practical for an
implementation to prevent it. I plan to say instead that it might not
be subject to catalog resolution.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | Debugging is 99% complete most of the
XML Standards Engineer       | time--Fred Brooks, jr.