Subject: Re: Telcon rescheduled

At 16:02 2001 04 30 -0700, Lauren Wood wrote:
>Norman Walsh wrote:
>
>> We are now scheduled to meet *every* Monday at 01:00p EDT (10:00a PDT,
>> 17:00GMT, 18:00BST, 19:00CEST, 02:00JST+) for 1 hour except 28 May
>> (Memorial Day; if we want to meet on Monday or Tuesday of that week, I
>> can add it back in).
>>
>> The phone and participant numbers remain unchanged.
>
>Thanks Norm.
>
>Since the week before is XML Europe, which might make it difficult for some
>of us (me, anyway) to dial in, I think we should hold a meeting in the week
>of May 28. I don't mind whether it's Monday or Tuesday.

The problem with May 28th-29th is that Norm and I will be in an
XSL WG f2f in Sophia-Antipolis, and I don't plan to dial in.

FWIW, I will also have to miss the June 4th call, as I'll be
lost somewhere in Provence having dinner (sorry, my dedication
to XML Catalogs does have its limits).

Of course, you guys can meet without me.  We could also try to
make some more progress in email than we've been making lately.

I could make all regularly scheduled telcons between next Monday
(we are having one on the 7th, right?) and the end of July except
for the two weeks mentioned above.

paul