Subject: Re: agenda for ER TC teleconference 20010507

On 06/05/2001 22:24:46 Lauren Wood wrote:

>Agenda for the ER TC meeting to be held on 20010507.

I recently wrote something to say that I will be on a plane while this is on, so
I will have to apologies.  However, that message seems to have disappeared into
the aether, hence this one.

>2) does everyone agree that the URNs that Karl assigned are reasonable?

I would like to see some versioning in them (date or version number or both).

     Cheers,
          Tony.
========
Anthony B. Coates