Subject: Re: System URIs

/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| This is a little subtle. The strings on the "left hand side" of
| system, uri, delegateSystem, and delegateURI entry types are just
| strings. It certainly is the case that no attempt will be made to
| normalize them. I don't think the spec needs to say this, but I could
| be persuaded otherwise.

On further consideration, we have to at least change the spec so that
the 'left hand sides' aren't of type 'uri-reference'.

I'll publish another version tomorrow AM.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Are you not the future of all the memories
XML Standards Engineer | stored within you? The future of the