Subject: Re: NID request for publicid (draft-urn-publicid-04.txt)

/ Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org> was heard to say:
| The transcription rules say:
|
|   -  A literal "+" character is transcribed as %2B.
|
| But the examples contain:
|
|        "+//IDN example.org//DTD XML Bookmarks 1.0//EN//XML" becomes
|        "urn:publicid:+:IDN+example.org:DTD+XML+Bookmarks+1.0:EN:XML"

Thanks. John Cowan noticed the same error a couple of days ago. It's
a simple typo; the example should read

   "urn:publicid:%2B:IDN+example.org:DTD+XML+Bookmarks+1.0:EN:XML"

(I thought this was a small enough typographic change that I wouldn't
bother cycling through a new draft, I'd just fix it in my 48-hour
window before RFC publication (assuming the IESG has no objections
to the draft, naturally :-))

Thanks for all your comments, Martin.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm