Subject: Re: SAX 2.0 Enhancement proposal (2nd Ed)

I'm not on xml-dev--after many years, I recently decided I didn't
need the extra email in what has become a low signal-to-noise ratio
mailing list.

But, fyi, I am probably the most vehement supporter of the fact that
SAX's entity resolver is wrong to (1) require an absolute URI and
(2) return a stream as the result instead of just the resolved URI.

paul