Subject: new mail policy

I talked briefly about the mail policy this morning; changes have been made to our
TC page to detail these.

-----------------

Each OASIS technical committee has a discussion list, which is for OASIS members
only, and a public comment list.

OASIS members may subscribe to the discussion list by sending an email message to
entity-resolution-request@lists.oasis-open.org with the word "subscribe" as the
body of the message. Subscribing to the list does not constitute gaining committee
membership; OASIS members must contact the committee chair to inquire about
becoming a committee member.

In keeping with OASIS' policy of open discussions, archives of the private
discussions lists may be viewed by the public at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution.

The public my participate in open discussion of the entity resolution committee's
work on the entity-resolution-comment@lists.oasis-open.org list. Anyone may
subscribe to the discussion list by sending an email message to
entity-resolution-comment-request@lists.oasis-open.org with the word "subscribe"
as the body of the message.

The comments list is also archived. The archives are available at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution-comment.