Subject: Re: New draft published

/ John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com> was heard to say:
| Queries into a database would surely involve "?", so they are all right.

I was thinking along those lines myself. OTOH, I don't object to
removing the 'should' (note should, not must) reference to fragment
identifiers.  What gets passed back to the entity manager is what the
user said to pass back. What gets passed back to the XML parser isn't
(if you imagine there's a significant intervening entity manager) our
problem.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--