Subject: Re: 16 July 2001 Working Draft

/ Tony.Coates@reuters.com was heard to say:
| There appears to be an error in the supplied Schema; the text
|
| xmlns:xml='http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace'
|
| needs to be removed.  Not that I understand this as well as you guys

Right.

| Also, Norm, it would be good if the links in the table of contents
| were document-relative and not absolute.  I often work with offline
| copies of HTML files, and it doesn't help to have a table of
| contents that refers to the Web version rather than the copy I'm
| actually reading.

You've been bit by an IE5 bug, I think. The links are all relative in
the posted copy, but in IE5 if you do a "copy" or "save" or whatever
they call it, IE5 makes all the links absolute.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Man's sensitivity to little things and
XML Standards Engineer | insensitivity to the greatest are the signs of