Subject: Re: [entity-resolution] Re: [chairs] inactive TCs

Norman Walsh scripsit:

> Time for an entity-resolution committee meeting, me thinks.

I have a more radical suggestion (Latin radix = root, as in ripping up by
the roots; radish comes from the same source).

Let's let the committee expire as was intended.  Its work is done.
Meeting just to be meeting so that we can go on meeting is pointless.

OTOH, if anyone has any actual work to do, I'd like to hear about it now.

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
"In the sciences, we are now uniquely privileged to sit side by side