Subject: [entity-resolution] current membership

A little bit of process: I went through the list to find out how many
members we have (this is important for quorum, and we're also skating
close to the edge of having a viable TC).

The membership list on the web page, together with the date of the
last meeting the person attended, is (along with my best guess as to
affiliation if it's a member organization):

Tony Coates (no longer employed by member organization)    Aug 6,
2001
John Cowan (no longer employed by member organization)    Oct 3, 2002
Paul Grosso (Arbortext)    Oct 3, 2002
David Leland (Elsevier Science London)   Jun 11, 2001
Normand Montour (Individual Member)    Jul 30, 2001
Norman Walsh, Editor (Sun Microsystems)    Oct 3, 2002
Lauren Wood, Chair (individual member)  Oct 3, 2002

The last three meetings were 30 Jul 2001, 6 Aug 2001, 3 Oct 2002.

Thus Tony and John are no longer members because of the employment
status (although they may attend as observers, as John did at the
last meeting), David and Normand need to be informed that they have
not attended enough meetings recently, and that leaves Norm, Paul,
Lauren as the active members of this TC.

Please let me know of any changes or mistakes that affect this list
of members.

I just warned David and Normand of their status by email, as the TC
process requires. So if they don't turn up to the next meeting, they
will no longer be members of this TC.

Lauren Wood, Chair, XML 2002
Information at http://www.xmlconference.org