Subject: [entity-resolution] agenda for meeting 14 Jan 2003

Here is the agenda for the ER TC meeting at 14:30-15:00 Eastern
time on 14 Jan 2003. Tel:+1.865.540.8745 with access code: 749667.

Norm found some old comments and raised the issues:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-
resolution/200210/msg00012.html

Paul had comments on these at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-
resolution/200210/msg00013.html

It appears that most have been resolved in the past; what remains are
(quotes taken from Paul's email)
1) "it may make sense to want the catalog to point to a different
resource in the case that a given URI is the SystemLiteral of
an ExternalID versus if it is in some other URI."

2) the "prefer" attribute and xml:base

3) the urn public match for <uri> etc

4) feature flag URI for parsers

5) conformance suite?

I think that will be enough for 1/2 hour so we will probably have
to schedule another meeting. Please come prepared for that
discussion as well.

cheers,