Subject: minutes from teleconference 20030812

present: Norm, Paul, Lauren, Tony
regrets: Normand
now observer: Ardo

There were two comments on the current CS: the credits need to be
updated and there is an apparent minor discepancy between the XML and
the PDF versions. Norm will look into these and send a fixed version
by Wednesday Aug 20th. This will be republished as a CS (unanimous
approval by the TC members present). We will then move forward
through seeking OASIS Standard recognition (unanimous approval by the
TC members present).

We need to get lists of those companies who are using the CS. Current
thoughts are that Norm can send email saying Sun is using it, we hope
Mark can send email saying Debian is, Paul can send email for
Arbortext and we hope Normand can for IBM.

Lauren will check the abstract to see whether it is sufficient to
serve as the English-language summary needed by the process, and
email the IPR pointer to the TC members.

Lauren will then pull all this together and forward to OASIS
management by September 15th.

Lauren

---
Lauren Wood, Textuality