Subject: action items for ER TC

We have some action items outstanding before I can submit the CS to
OASIS for the standards process.

1) Norm promised us a new verison of the spec with the right credits,
and to check any discrepancies between the PDF and the XML versions

2) We need the three emails saying that companies are using this.