Subject: ER status Jan 2004

The current status of the ER work is that we are at Working Draft,
with Norm having fixed some minor typos in the Committee
Specification. The HTML version is at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-
resolution/200310/msg00011.html
and Norm will post the relevant formats to the documents folder.

I have one issue I will raise in a separate email. Then we can
discuss what steps to take next.

Lauren

---
Lauren Wood, Textuality