Subject: Introducing myself

Hi folks,

few weeks ago I followed link "Join This Group" on OASIS member pages of
  Entity Resolution TC. I suppose that many of you know me from DocBook
TC and I also met few of you during Entity Resolution TC lunch at XML
2004. That time I was not aware of "TC" suffix so I was thinking that
table is intended for people who are interested in catalogs, and that it
is not reserved for informal meeting of TC. So please accept my joinig
of this TC as an ex-post justification of my presence at this luch :-D

				Jirka

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature