Subject: RE: [entity-resolution] moving to CD

I checked OASIS process before writing that email, but on re-reading
I now see that it is worded in such a way as to allow the chair to
ask for a vote via email (previously I'd thought this was not allowed
unless the TC had expressly voted to permit it.) That being so, I'll
set up a Kavi vote rather than having a phone call.

Thanks Paul!

Lauren