Subject: Re: [entity-resolution] New draft attached

There were no substantive changes made to the spec; they were all
clarification points for issues brought up on the comments list.

I guess if we need to go through a formal ballot we need to go through
it - that's new! Maybe we'll just vote on it at our next meeting on July
12, which is not that far away, and that's probably easier than setting
up the formal ballot.

cheers,

Lauren