Subject: Re: [entity-resolution] pointers to articles, software documentation,etc

Jirka Kosek wrote:

> Once this list of implementations will be more complete I can create
> simple XSLT stylesheet that will produce HTML page suitable for placing
> somewhere on OASIS site.

HTML rendering of catalog implementations is attached.

					Jirka

Title: Applications supporting XML catalogs

Applications supporting XML catalogs

Software development libraries

4Suite
4Suite™: an open-source platform for XML and RDF processing
Platform: Python
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401
libxml2
Vendor: Daniel Veillard
Platform: Written in C, works in almost any operating system
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401
Resolver
Vendor: Norman Walsh
Platform: Java
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401

Applications

Apache Cocoon
Apache Cocoon is a web development framework built around the concepts of separation of concerns (making sure people can interact and collaborate on a project, without stepping on each other toes) and component-based web development.
Platform: Java
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401
Apache Forrest
Apache Forrest is a publishing framework that transforms input from various sources into a unified presentation in one or more output formats. The modular and extensible plugin architecture is based on Apache Cocoon and relevant standards, which separates presentation from content. Forrest can generate static documents, or be used as a dynamic server, or be deployed by its automated facility.
Platform: Java
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401
Epic Editor
XML/SGML WYSIWYG editor.
Vendor: Arbortext
Platform: Windows Solaris
Supported catalog formats: OASIS TR9401
jEdit
Programmers text editor.
Platform: Java
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401
Morphon
XML WYSIWYG editor.
Platform: Java
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401
oXygen
XML editor and XSLT debugger.
Vendor: Syncro Soft
Platform: Java
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401
PSGML
SGML/XML editing mode for Emacs text editor.
Platform: Emacs
Supported catalog formats: OASIS TR9401
Stylus Studio
Vendor: DataDirect Technologies
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401
XMetaL
XML/SGML WYSIWYG editor.
Vendor: Blast Radius
Platform: Windows
Supported catalog formats: OASIS TR9401
XML Catalog Manager
XML Catalog Manager (xmlcatmgr in its short form) is a small utility used to manipulate SGML and XML catalogs.
Vendor: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs, OASIS TR9401
xmlvalid
xmlvalid is a command-line utility for validating XML files.
Vendor: ElCel Technology
Supported catalog formats: XML Catalogs

Catalog file formats

OASIS TR9401