Subject: minutes from meeting 20050712

Present: Norm, Paul, Jirka, Lauren, Mary McRae

Mary told us some info about going to standard; September would be a
good month to shoot for.

Due to lack of quorum we couldn't vote on going to CS; Mary will set
up the ballot for this.

We decided to hold another meeting later and ended this one early;
next meeting July 22nd (Friday) at 10 am Pacific.

In the meantime, please add answers to the FAQs, more
implementations, more documentation, etc. to the material we want to
make public.