Subject: balloting lobbying

It's now Wednesday afternoon and we only have 33 votes at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=841. We need
another 14 votes to get to the magic number of 47, so could everyone
please remind people on their lists who haven't already voted? It's
easy to see at the above link. And if you happen to notice other
names or companies you know who haven't voted, feel free to lobby
them as well. At this stage we don't want to fall short!

thanks,