Subject: we're there!

According to http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=841
we now have our 47 votes, all "Yes". So assuming we don't get a whole
help of "No" votes come in over the next 2 days, we're done!

Thanks everyone for your help on lobbying and reminding, but above
all for working on a good spec that deserves to be an OASIS standard.
We should have a party at XML 2005 for those who are going to be
there, this spec has been a long time (4 years) in the works.

cheers,