Subject: RE: [entity-resolution] minutes from meeting 20051004

Hi Paul,

  While this can be done during the public review phase, no changes whatsoever are allowed once the document is submitted for
Standard vote. It's a shame that the comment wasn't raised at that point. The TC could take the schema and vote it to CD status and
then post as schema v1.1.1 but it can't be incorporated into the standard unless another standard vote is conducted.

Regards,

Mary