Subject: RE: [entity-resolution] minutes from meeting 20051004

Hi everyone,

  This issue has been raised many times - for those of us with a publishing background we all know that many mistakes don't pop out
at you until you see the final printed piece. As TC Administrator, my job is to uphold the TC Process. I do urge you, however, if
you feel that the TC Process should be changed in some way, or that there should be a formally-defined process for errata, etc. that
you contact members of the TAB and the Board and make your views known. OASIS is a member-driven organization; we recently changed
the rules around voting rights because members found the previous rule too confusing and the burden on the voting member too great.

Regards,

Mary