eps-chair message

Subject: Reid Jackson Requests Membership in Electronic Procurement Standardization TC

Reid Jackson of Booz Allen Hamilton wishes to join Electronic Procurement Standardization TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/eps/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Reid Jackson in support of his/her application:

I am the leader of Booz Allen Hamilton's WTB's E-Acquisition practice focusing on providing E-Procurement technology consulting to federal agencies.  My clients include USDA, NASA, Justice, EPA, etc., all of whom are investing heavily in E-Procurement systems that we are helping them manage.   My functional focus includes experience in procurement and sourcing processes in both federal and commercial sectors.  I would welcome an opportunity to add my understanding of the business processes to the TC.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service