eps-chair message

Subject: The new OASIS TC on electronic procurement

Title: Message
Dear Terri,

I understand that you are the chair of the new OASIS TC on electronic procurement.

I would like to join as a member, though probably not a terribly active one and have tried to do so several times now.  When I do so the KAVI system tells me I have already submitted a membership request - which is true enough.  However, this group is not appearing under 'My Groups' on my personal page and I do not recall seeing any email, so I am not sure that I am on the mailing list for this group.

Another comment / request is that I note that the first conference call is scheduled for 2 - 3 pm Eastern time.  This translates to 7 - 8 pm in the UK!  This timing means I either have to stay late in London to participate or  leave early and participate from home (with attendant complications of costs - we have to pay for calls to the USA even when the US number is free phone in the US).  Obviously I would appreciate it if the calls could be scheduled at a different time in the future - 3 hours earlier would be ideal and still make for reasonable times throughout the US I think.

With thanks

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
13, Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 20 7670 1787

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948 219

Fax:

+44 (0) 20 7670 1785

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions 1.0™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org