eps message

Subject: RE: [eps] Conference Call -- RosettaNet Report

Hello EPS Team,

Please find attached the research for RosettaNet eProcurement standards.

In summary, RosettaNet has already published 12 Partner Interface
Processes(r) that support the core Quote-to-Cash processes with 15 more
standards to support complex business processes such as Forecasting, Vendor
Managed Inventory, and Contract Manufacturing.

These standards have all been implemented in the high-technology industry
with such partners as Arrow Electronics, Cisco Systems, DHL, Federal
Express, IBM, Intel, Hewlett Packard, Menlo Worldwide, Motorola, NEC, Nokia,
Sony, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, TSMC, etc.  For complete list
of partners see:  http://www.rosettanet.org

At this time, ten additional eProcurement-related standards are in various
stages of development.

The document file outlines the RosettaNet standards using the team's
interview outline.  The presentation slides show a graphical representation
of an end-to-end Forecast-to-Cash ebusiness process using RosettaNet
PIPs(r).

Please let me know if you have questions or require additional information.

 <<OASIS-EPS-RosettaNet-23Oct2003.doc>>
<<ForecastToCashExamples-19May2003.ppt>>
Kind regards,
Karen Cox
Senior Director, Program Office
RosettaNet