etmf message

Subject: RE: [etmf] Groups - eTMF Std - Content Classification Layer Summary uploaded

Hi Zack,

Please include Site ID as a specific metadata discussion item for our next meeting too. Site ID is critical to data exchange for site-level documents as personnel at the site (including PI) can and do frequently change. Site ID is the one attribute that remains constant to ensure site-level documents get associated with the correct site within a TMF. This is also critical for data exchange/interoperability. The exchange of site-level TMF content from one eTMF to another eTMF only requires Site ID to ensure correct site association. For this reason, I think it should be included as core metadata. PI name, role and organization is secondary metadata that is typically maintained in a CTMS. It is only core when considering documents such as CVs, signature pages etc where you need to capture the identity of the person to whom the document relates.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Eldin.

Eldin Rammell

Managing Director, RAMMELL Consulting Ltd

Office: +44 (0)844 8844926  Direct dial: +44 (0)1905 617 716  Mobile: +44 (0)7940 859721