etmf message

Subject: April 21st meeting moved to Monday April 28th same time

Hi All, two quick points from today's meeting:

1) We wrapped up the TC meeting shortly after 10am today and carried forward the Data Model and eSigning discussion until the next meeting where we will have a written motion on the eSigning recommmendation and data model.  By the next meeting we should be able to wrap up Phase 1 technology/architecture and start Phase 2, eTMF vocab layer.

2) Due to the Easter holiday on April 20th, the TC agreed to move the April 21 meeting a week forward to April 28th at 9am-10am Pacific time.  There will be no TC meeting on April 21.  The TC calendar will be updated and a confirming email will be sent to the group with meeting details.